Sunday, October 5, 2008

Farewell 360


I closed off my 360 page today. Deep Freeze. If they come up with a cure for 360 death I may come back.

The early days of 360 were very amazing. I met some wonderful people not just in the trans community but from all over. In the early days it was exciting. There was nothing like it. At the time MySpace had grown so much it was not very stable. It was hard to get logged it with out it balking. YouTube was in the early stages. Now I have a program on my iPhone that works really well. It changed my mind about MySpace that works really well so I will spend a little more time there.

Here is the link www.myspace.com/april_bunsus

I am also working on getting Blogger to be how I like. Seeing how things work and how I can make it more personal. I really like how it just works. It not only works it works fast.

I have also been spending some time with my YouTube today finishing my profile looking at videos I had. Figuring out how to post ones I like on my page. Looking at a lot of amazing videos that are on there. I have a lot of video I have shot I need cut together and post.

Here is my like to that. http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilatvisage

It's cold here in Paris today. I went out for a while to the farmers market for a bit. I got some lettuce, apple pastry, 2 Pain au Chocolate, some grapefruits, and this spicy dip I love. I have some favorite booths I stop at. The gentlemen always are happy to give me big smiles at a little flirt. My French has gotten a lot better sounding so they like to chat. One gentleman told me he likes French with a California accent.

It is supposed to rain today but I have not seen it. I was hoping it would. I love big rain. Maybe later. I made some nice soup. I have the music on and I am just sitting looking out at Paris. I am in Boulogune Billancourt which is on the edge of Paris. I have a 5 min walk to work.

I met another TS here in Paris. I am really happy to have someone to hang out with. She is very sweet and is still working on her transition. She is a guy at work and a woman the rest of the time. She has an ex and kids so we have a lot in common. She speaks several languages so she helps me to improve my French and I help with her English.

I have been working on a political blog I have little bits and links I am putting together. I will work on it and post it pretty soon.

Oh for those I have not met yet a little introduction. I am a 53yo TS. I have lived full time for over 4 years now for the most part stealth except for all the people that knew me already at work and life in general. Life is good and I am very happy.

I wish happiness and success for everyone.

Regards,

~April~

7 comments:

Lori D said...

I don't think anyone wanted to leave 360. It had grown to become quite a loving community for us wayward transfolk. True, it had its drama, but drama is everywhere.

I look forward to you adding your vlogs to youtube!

Anonymous said...

I have very fond memories of 360 in it's hey day. I also met a lot of straight folks there too. People I go to meet in person. Of course we met there too and have hung out it real life too. So ya it was a special place and time.

So glad you are here I hope others will join us.

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I'm all hungry and nostalgic for a Pain au Chocolate!

Le visage d'avril said...

Lori: Ya I know everyone was pretty much told to leave by it not working.

Teri: Me too. I know I am glad we met on 360 and IRL. I found my new friend in Paris on 360 just a few weeks ago.

Khyri: I have one left for tomorrow morning.

Debi said...

hello dear April !! I have also had it with 360... I too spend most of my time on myspace. I also am working on a page there to promote our band.

I find 'multiply' a bit boring, and haven't done much with 'facebook'...

Paris sounds wonderful... I would most likely put the 117 lbs back on that I have fought so hard to get rid of the past 3 yrs LOL !!! Yeah, I love to cook and to eat!!!

the weather is lovely here in ohio.. the lake is calm... I am having one of those "aaahhhhh" days! tonight will be a different story... headed to the Alrosa Villa in Columbus to see my kid play... their band Lumberjack Death Squad is opening for the Misfits! MOMMY is So proud!!! yep... I am gonna "goth" it up!

love and hugs! Debi

Lori D said...

omg....
That new header pic is uber awesome! Totally loving it!

Le visage d'avril said...

Debi: Ya 360 was good while it lasted. I am glad you are here. The killer weight wise for me is the bread and wine. I am ding more cooking at home, more salads and exercise. I gained 10lbs really quick.

Lori: Merci madam. I took that myself in LA a while back. It is one of my favorites. I love the lights, colors, my hair straightened, and LA skyline.