Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Bash 2008

Yesterday we spent the day with Sandi's family in Napa. Sandi's daughter has an awesome cottage near a vineyard in Napa. We ate well and had some nice wine to go with it. I tried posting a picture to Twitter using my iPhone and Twitterrific and wow it worked. Here is the picture.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

I am so happy to be done with Christmas. Yaaaaaa! Let the after Christmas sales begin.

I topped out on Christmas music about half way though the day yesterday. I heard Run, Run Reindeer covered by every artist about every third song.

Do you all believe the Pope, the Vatican's answer to GWB? What a bunch of crap. I am so, so, so very happy to be done with that part of my former life. Just because you were born in to something and your parents made you do something does not mean you have to continue it. Oh Pope please curb your dogma.

How people can be LGBT and continue to be Catholic is beyond me. It's like those wind up toys. Wind them up and with watch them fight with themselves. Done, done done.

I was reading a post someone put up about how if Jesus came back and saw all the people wearing crucifixes he would freak. It is kinda like someone taking a picture on the worst day of your life and posting it everywhere.

Hey maybe the church will come out with a special edition cross with a transwoman in a cute top and skirt.

We are going to see Milk tonight. You might see us. I will be the trans woman with big trans cross target on my back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Sandi had a great Christmas. I agree about the "fighting with oneself" comment. On a lighter note.....yeah go shopping and help out the economy!

Dave

Anonymous said...

It never fails that some ignorant person with a large mouth is going to say being gay or trans is a choice.

Pope on a rope, give him enough and he'll hang himself. I'll have to post my crucified trans woman illustration again.